Based on the popularity of our adult sized fitted face mask, we're now offering a slightly smaller, double layered cotton fitted mask to fit the kiddos in your life. This mask is geared to fit the elementary school crowd. It is best suited for ages 6-10.
Please scroll to the illustration for mask dimensions.
- The exterior fabric is tightly woven 100% cotton in a kid-friendly print. Please note that each mask is unique and print placement may differ slightly than photographs....a little more Sally, a little more Jack.
- The lining fabric is also 100% cotton fabric.
- Like our adult fitted mask, this mask ties behind the head (as opposed to looping behind the ears) resulting in a better and snugger fit. We use one continuous 40" comfortable jersey knit tie to make adjustments super easy. **Please note that the tie color may not be as pictured, as it varies from mask to mask based on immediate availability.
- We understand how important it is for kids to be in charge of their own mask wearing - to be able to put it on and adjust the mask for a comfortable fit. For this reason, we've added a colorful spring loaded cord lock for easy adjustments and to hold the mask in place. The size of the cord lock is approximately 7/8" x 5/8". **Please note that the cord lock color may not be as pictured, as it varies from mask to mask based on immediate availability.
This mask does NOT accommodate a filter or a nose wire.
You may find this recent article from the Washington Post helpful, as it includes a list of tips to help students prepare for the new school year with social distancing and mask requirements.
Please remember that our masks aren’t going to fully protect you from coronavirus and are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. You should still be practicing social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others in public and frequently washing your hands for 20 seconds each time.
Our masks are made from 100% cotton and are washable and reusable.
We recommend washing before first use.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional.
The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Please follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
Kids Nightmare Before Christmas Fitted Face Mask
While wearing your mask, avoid touching it as to not spread germs or viruses. We recommend that you wash your mask in a delicates bag (if available) in hot water with detergent.
- Your mask is not reversible.
- Do not share your mask.
- Do not touch your face or mask while wearing it.
- Remove your mask by touching the ties only.
- Wash after each use.
- Do not microwave your mask.