Due to popular request, we're offering some kid sized pleated masks. We've chosen the pleated style for kids to be one-size-fits-most. This mask will fit a broader range of different aged/sized kid faces. In particular, it fits my 5 year old. It also fits a friend's 12 year old, but that's pushing it. Safe to say, it is best suited for ages 5-10.
The mask dimensions are 7" wide x 2.25" tall at the pleated side edges. The unpleated center height of the mask is 4.5".
- The exterior fabric is tightly woven 100% cotton in a kid-friendly print. Please note that print placement may differ slightly than photographs.
- The lining fabric is also 100% cotton fabric.
- Like our adult fitted mask, this mask ties behind the head (as opposed to looping behind the ears) resulting in a better and snugger fit. We use one continuous 40" comfortable jersey knit tie to make adjustments super easy. **Please note that the tie color may not be as pictured, as it varies from mask to mask based on immediate availability.
This mask does NOT accommodate a filter or a nose wire.
You may find this recent article from the Washington Post helpful, as it includes a list of tips to help students prepare for the new school year with social distancing and mask requirements.
Please remember that our masks aren’t going to fully protect you from coronavirus and are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. You should still be practicing social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others in public and frequently washing your hands for 20 seconds each time.
Our masks are made from 100% cotton and are washable and reusable.
We recommend washing before first use.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional.
The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Please follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
Kids Knuffle Bunny Frames Pleated Face Mask
While wearing your mask, avoid touching it as to not spread germs or viruses. We recommend that you wash your mask in a delicates bag (if available) in hot water with detergent.
- Your mask is not reversible.
- Do not share your mask.
- Do not touch your face or mask while wearing it.
- Remove your mask by touching the ties only.
- Wash after each use.
- Do not microwave your mask.